For those that know me well know that I like to dabble in a bit of cooking here and there. I am a huge health freak (I said it, I put it out there!) so I like to have healthy meals and snacks. This is just another one of my favourites that I made today, so indeed I thought I would share it with you all. It is so simple and quick.
Making the Salsa:
– A blender
– A serving bowl
– Chopping board
– Ripe tomatoes chopped up (I would measure it as 1 big tomato per person, but I used 2 and put some away in a container)
– A table spoon of garlic paste (Can use fresh garlic if you wish)
– A sprinkle of salt
– A sprinkle of chopped up chopped coriander
– A chopped chilli (I used a whole chilli for this because I like it extra spicy but you can put a little bit if you are not great with heat!)
1. Put all the ingredients in.
2. Blend for 10-15 seconds
3. Serve & enjoy! (…I told you it was quick!)
It makes a delicious snack put on some ryvita or makes beautiful accompaniment to lasagne. As you can see I had mine for lunch today with the ryvita. So good!
Thanks for reading,