In addition to bringing you the best travel advice, I also love to let you know about my favourite travel essentials. When it comes to headphones, I’m super enjoying the new TWS wireless headphones from WeSC; they’re a suitcase staple for sure.
The WeSC True Wireless Earbuds keep you connected at all times without the hassle of tangled cables. Recharge and go out all day, fully charged they will play your favorite playlists for up to 20 hours. They’re available in Black and Navy retailing for €59.95 / £54.99. There will also be a version in pink, which will retail at €64.95 / £64.95. WeSC also offer a range of other headphone styles too, such an on-ear or in-ear buds.
I’ve included a few of the Key Features below for my techie friends:
- Bluetooth Version:5.0
- Wireless Working Distance: 10m / 33 feet
- Battery Capacity Of Earphone: 2*50mah
- Battery Capacity Of Case: 550mah
- Earphone Charging Time: Approximately 2 Hrs
- Earbuds playtime: Up To 5 Hrs
- Total play time: 20Hrs
- LED Status: Indicates4 Battery Stage
- Water-resistance: iPX4 rating
- Integrated Microphone: for handsfree calling and voice assistant.
Until next time…